The just-food international basket - Q1 2013
The latest data from the just-food international basket, published today, covers the first quarter of 2013. The basket is a group of 17 items from tuna to milk that highlights the difference in price between national brands and own label in seven international markets. Amid the worst economic conditions for a generation, shoppers are becoming more promiscuous in their behaviour and the data will prove valuable to brand manufacturers, own-label suppliers and retailers alike.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project