Hors d’oeuvres: The latest trends to hit the snack market
The number of new products in the hors d'oeuvres category will be lower in 2002 than in previous years, but the variety of hors d'oeuvres products is still very wide, with ethnic foods being particularly prevalent. From spring rolls and samosas to pakoras and peppers, Amanda Lintott reports on the latest hors d'oeuvres to hit the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth