US Private Label: the makings of a national brand
A new report by global market analysis expert Datamonitor, US Private Label 2000: Standing Out in the Crowd, closely examines the changes that have occurred in the US private label food and drink markets to demonstrate the fact that private label is becoming increasingly like a national brand.Datamonitor's research finds that:1. The US private label food and drinks market is currently valued at $48.6bn, which will grow to $67bn by 2004;2. Private label growth has been driven by retailer consolidation;3. A&P leads the way in making private label a "national" brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO