US Private Label: the makings of a national brand
A new report by global market analysis expert Datamonitor, US Private Label 2000: Standing Out in the Crowd, closely examines the changes that have occurred in the US private label food and drink markets to demonstrate the fact that private label is becoming increasingly like a national brand.Datamonitor's research finds that:1. The US private label food and drinks market is currently valued at $48.6bn, which will grow to $67bn by 2004;2. Private label growth has been driven by retailer consolidation;3. A&P leads the way in making private label a "national" brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund