US Private Label: the makings of a national brand
A new report by global market analysis expert Datamonitor, US Private Label 2000: Standing Out in the Crowd, closely examines the changes that have occurred in the US private label food and drink markets to demonstrate the fact that private label is becoming increasingly like a national brand.Datamonitor's research finds that:1. The US private label food and drinks market is currently valued at $48.6bn, which will grow to $67bn by 2004;2. Private label growth has been driven by retailer consolidation;3. A&P leads the way in making private label a "national" brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning