US Private Label: the makings of a national brand
A new report by global market analysis expert Datamonitor, US Private Label 2000: Standing Out in the Crowd, closely examines the changes that have occurred in the US private label food and drink markets to demonstrate the fact that private label is becoming increasingly like a national brand.Datamonitor's research finds that:1. The US private label food and drinks market is currently valued at $48.6bn, which will grow to $67bn by 2004;2. Private label growth has been driven by retailer consolidation;3. A&P leads the way in making private label a "national" brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast