Crunching the numbers: the meat sector
The effects of the economic downturn on consumer spending are becoming more apparent by the day. And, as the crisis on Wall Street and stock markets round the world gathers pace, our industry is faced by a set of economic pressures unprecedented in recent times. In a new series, just-food will review the fast changing financial landscape and ask what now for the food industry? This week Dean Best turns his eye on the meat sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival