Talking Heads: Saving the world: The role of GM crops in our future food supply
While environmentalists tout organic as the only hope for a sustainable farming future, the debate over GM foods shows no sign of slowing down. In the second feature of our Talking Heads series, just-food.com brings Professor Jonathan D G Jones, from the John Innes Centre, head to head with Emily Diamand, research officer for the Real Food Campaign at Friends of the Earth, to argue out their different viewpoints.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO