Grey market: The role of today’s supermarket in feeding tomorrow's pensioners
Accepted wisdom portrays the aging baby boomer population as fussy, dynamic and not short of a few bob. Bernice Hurst points out however that it's hardly 'one size fits all'. Many are struggling with the prospect of extremely long retirements on meagre incomes, which offers an opportunity for supermarkets to focus their offering for a new breed of pensioner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning