DATA: The top ten most-chosen food brands in Brazil
Qualy, the margarine brand owned by Brazilian food group BRF, leapfrogged Nestle's Maggi as the food brand purchased most often in the Latin American country last year, according to Kantar Worldpanel's latest data on brand "footprints" worldwide. Here we provide data on the top ten most-chosen food brands in Brazil last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- Analysis: Unilever's global ice cream push
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Nakd sale "attracts Burton's, Hain, Kellogg"
- Venezuela seizes Nestle, PepsiCo distribution hub
- Kerry launches premium cooked meat brand in UK
- Mondelez "cautiously optimistic" on China
- Bel international reach offsets Europe challenge