DATA: The top ten most-chosen food brands in Brazil
Qualy, the margarine brand owned by Brazilian food group BRF, leapfrogged Nestle's Maggi as the food brand purchased most often in the Latin American country last year, according to Kantar Worldpanel's latest data on brand "footprints" worldwide. Here we provide data on the top ten most-chosen food brands in Brazil last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- 2015 preview: Consumer trends that will shape NPD
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- UPDATE: Nestle ice cream sale a "local" decision
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm