DATA: The top ten most-chosen food brands in Brazil
Qualy, the margarine brand owned by Brazilian food group BRF, leapfrogged Nestle's Maggi as the food brand purchased most often in the Latin American country last year, according to Kantar Worldpanel's latest data on brand "footprints" worldwide. Here we provide data on the top ten most-chosen food brands in Brazil last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- Decision on US dietary advice missed opportunity
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Retail margin management in spotlight
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Arla banned from selling skyr yoghurt in Finland
- Raisio revamps UK cereal arm, jobs to go
- PepsiCo to close Australia crisps plant
- US dietary guidelines to ignore environment impact
- Earth's Best infant formula line launched in China
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Kingdom