DATA: The top ten most-chosen food brands in Brazil
BRF's Qualy brand overtook Nestle's Maggi in Kantar Worldpanel's last study of food "brand footprints" in Brazil
Qualy, the margarine brand owned by Brazilian food group BRF, leapfrogged Nestle's Maggi as the food brand purchased most often in the Latin American country last year, according to Kantar Worldpanel's latest data on brand "footprints" worldwide.
Kantar's Brand Footprint ranking, in its second year, seeks to show the brands being bought by the most households, the most often.
As in 2012, Maggi topped the worldwide poll for 2013 but was nudged off the top spot in Brazil.
Kantar told just-food Maggi's "penetration" and frequency of purchase fell in Brazil last year - while Qualy's scores on both measures were "stable".
For 30 days' full access to just-food for only GBP1, EUR1 or US$1, click here.
Bunge Limited (BG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDa...
Canadean's "BRF S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company o...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Nestle this week admitted 3G Capital and Warren Buffett's investments in the food industry had led to "accelerate" efforts to "adjust" its portfolio. The food giant was also one of the companies repor...
Synopsis Canadean's "Bunge North America, Inc.: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details