Talking shop: The top tips for online retail in the UK
That the online channel is growing - and growing quickly - in the UK, is news to hardly anyone. However, online still accounts for under 4% of grocery sales in the country. For all its growth, the sector is still evolving and there is much manufacturers and retailers can learn to ensure they take a chunk of a channel that is set to see sales almost double by 2016. just-food presents ten things to consider when operating in the online sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs