In the spotlight: The uncertain fallout from China's infant formula probe
Chinese regulators have launched an anti-trust investigation into the infant formula sector in the country and under pressure from the authorities, multinational formula manufacturers have implemented a series of price cuts. But will the move address the structural issues facing the category? Katy Askew investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- Why trust is key in US natural food sector
- Nestle sets new savings target
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant