Viable System or Naïve Utopia: The Way Forward for Sustainable Food Production
The concept of sustainability within food production has received a lot of press, both positive and sceptical, within recent years. The time has come, however, to assess the meaning, the viability and the potential development of such a method; once heralded by environmentalists as the way forward but generally dismissed by cash-strapped food producers as an ineffective use of time and money.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth