This week's Wispas on Cadbury
Cadbury publicly mounted its defence against Kraft Foods' takeover bid this week - prompting both companies to exchange words over the strength of the UK confectioner's arguments for independence. UK politicians called for intervention to block a takeover by Kraft but, all the while, there remains the prospect of a rival bid. Cadbury boss Todd Stitzer indicated that the company had received interest from elsewhere.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch