On the money: Thorntons eyes "slow" margin, profit recovery
Thorntons said it expects to see a "slow" recovery in profitability over the next two years after reporting a fall in annual earnings and as it battles a tough UK market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- Pork Farms "disappointed" over Kerry deal ruling
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia