just-food's pick: Top ten on-trend products at Natural Products Expo West
The Natural Products Expo West has become a key date in the US food industry calendar - and its significance has grown amid changes in consumer demand. Categories like free-from and organic are buoyant in the US and are attracting the attention of mainstream manufacturers searching for growth. In these ever-more competitive categories, innovation is vital and here is just-food's pick of the top ten on-trend products showcased at this year's event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China