Touch it, Smell it, Taste it
Touch it, smell it, taste it and you will quickly understand why chocolate was called the 'Food of the Gods'.It is hard to believe that this delicious concoction of cocoa butter, sugar and milk that melts in the mouth and stimulates so many senses can also be good for us. Yet new research shows that, far from the common perception that everything that tastes good somehow must be bad for us, chocolate is a veritable cocktail of potentially protective substances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega