Transora is the big business trading exchange. But what for small business?
Kate Ellerton looks at the new business platform for the likes of Heinz, Campbell Soups, Danone, Heineken International, and Cadbury Schweppes, and also the viability - and likelihood - of much smaller participants.
Transora, the new electronic private market, linking 49 of the greatest consumer products manufacturers - many of them in the food business - is expected to make life tough for traditional small suppliers and retailers for some years to come.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs