Focus: UK government seeks to engage all in the green food challenge
This week saw the launch of the first report of the UK government's Green Food Project, which aims to bring stakeholders together to seek sustainable solutions to the challenges of food security and climate change. Andrew Kuyk, sustainability director at UK industry body the Food and Drink Federation and a member of the committee behind the project, spoke with Ben Cooper about the project's initial phase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe