Focus: UK government seeks to engage all in the green food challenge
This week saw the launch of the first report of the UK government's Green Food Project, which aims to bring stakeholders together to seek sustainable solutions to the challenges of food security and climate change. Andrew Kuyk, sustainability director at UK industry body the Food and Drink Federation and a member of the committee behind the project, spoke with Ben Cooper about the project's initial phase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- On the money: Can Danone grow fresh dairy?
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- ABF continues to expect profit drop
- Irish Dairy Board to change name to Ornua