Focus: UK government seeks to engage all in the green food challenge
This week saw the launch of the first report of the UK government's Green Food Project, which aims to bring stakeholders together to seek sustainable solutions to the challenges of food security and climate change. Andrew Kuyk, sustainability director at UK industry body the Food and Drink Federation and a member of the committee behind the project, spoke with Ben Cooper about the project's initial phase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- What could be benefit of US approval of GM salmon?
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Fonterra, Bellamy's strike baby nutritionals partn
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal
- "Serious" suitors lined up for Chicken of The Sea
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down