Focus: UK government seeks to engage all in the green food challenge
This week saw the launch of the first report of the UK government's Green Food Project, which aims to bring stakeholders together to seek sustainable solutions to the challenges of food security and climate change. Andrew Kuyk, sustainability director at UK industry body the Food and Drink Federation and a member of the committee behind the project, spoke with Ben Cooper about the project's initial phase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- IRI – The opportunity of range optimisation
- Kraft faces lawsuit over 'natural' claims
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- US performance weighs on General Mills
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"
- JBS acquires Cargill's US pork unit