Focus: UK government seeks to engage all in the green food challenge
This week saw the launch of the first report of the UK government's Green Food Project, which aims to bring stakeholders together to seek sustainable solutions to the challenges of food security and climate change. Andrew Kuyk, sustainability director at UK industry body the Food and Drink Federation and a member of the committee behind the project, spoke with Ben Cooper about the project's initial phase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Interview: Peter Meek, MD of Chobani Australia
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre