Focus: UK government seeks to engage all in the green food challenge
This week saw the launch of the first report of the UK government's Green Food Project, which aims to bring stakeholders together to seek sustainable solutions to the challenges of food security and climate change. Andrew Kuyk, sustainability director at UK industry body the Food and Drink Federation and a member of the committee behind the project, spoke with Ben Cooper about the project's initial phase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- PepsiCo's Nooyi: "macro challenges" will continue
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- WWF launches food security platform