Focus: UK government seeks to engage all in the green food challenge
This week saw the launch of the first report of the UK government's Green Food Project, which aims to bring stakeholders together to seek sustainable solutions to the challenges of food security and climate change. Andrew Kuyk, sustainability director at UK industry body the Food and Drink Federation and a member of the committee behind the project, spoke with Ben Cooper about the project's initial phase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Why Kraft-Heinz merger could herald more deals
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus
- ConAgra confirms another private-label charge