On the money: Unilever eyes gross margin improvement for food
Unilever has said it expected its food business to have performed better in 2012 and said innovation will be an important source of gross margin improvement in the division in the new financial year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak