Analysis: Unilever's plan to grow global ice cream sales, margins
Unilever is the world's largest ice cream maker but the FMCG giant is not resting on its laurels. Kevin Havelock, president of refreshments, plans to grow Unilever's ice cream sales and margins ahead of the group average - while also gaining share of the global ice cream market. This will be achieved through a focus premiumisation, innovation and expanding out-of-home consumption across the world. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund