Analysis: Unilever's plan to grow global ice cream sales, margins
Unilever is the world's largest ice cream maker but the FMCG giant is not resting on its laurels. Kevin Havelock, president of refreshments, plans to grow Unilever's ice cream sales and margins ahead of the group average - while also gaining share of the global ice cream market. This will be achieved through a focus premiumisation, innovation and expanding out-of-home consumption across the world. Katy Askew reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action