Upward trend in Spanish chilled food set to continue
Growth in the Spanish chilled processed food category is running well ahead of average growth for European countries as manufacturers look to capitalise on changing lifestyles and an ageing population. Emily Woon of Euromonitor International examines the key trends and the prospects for further growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations