Analysis: URC's two-pronged strategy for NZ snacks firm Griffin's
Universal Robina Corp. appears to have two main areas of focus for Griffin's Foods - launching the New Zealand snacks maker's products in south-east Asia and using the business's presence in Australia to enter that country's own-label business. Dean Best looks at the Philippines-based group's plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kerry rebrands Wall's microwave sausages