Analysis: URC's two-pronged strategy for NZ snacks firm Griffin's
Universal Robina Corp. appears to have two main areas of focus for Griffin's Foods - launching the New Zealand snacks maker's products in south-east Asia and using the business's presence in Australia to enter that country's own-label business. Dean Best looks at the Philippines-based group's plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- ConAgra confident private-label will improve
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- General Mills plans to close two US plants
- Campbell launches soups for use in dishes