What are the prospects for Mondelez International's savoury snack Good Thins?
Mondelez International, the owner of brands from Oreo to Cadbury, is looking to have half its portfolio in the "well-being space" by 2020. In its domestic market, Mondelez is rolling out a "wholesome, savoury snack option" Good Thins. Hannah Abdulla discusses whether the new baked snacks could be a success.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly