On the move: What could lie ahead for new Cloetta CEO?
Cloetta CEO Bengt Baron is handing the reins to the boss of its Finnish unit, David Nuutinen, after six years at the top of the European confectioner. The company has just come through what Baron called an "intense restructuring period" following the merger between Cloetta and Leaf International in 2012 and the business is seeing a steady rise in sales. But what lies ahead for Nuutinen? Hannah Abdulla reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival