On the move: What could lie ahead for new Cloetta CEO?
Cloetta CEO Bengt Baron is handing the reins to the boss of its Finnish unit, David Nuutinen, after six years at the top of the European confectioner. The company has just come through what Baron called an "intense restructuring period" following the merger between Cloetta and Leaf International in 2012 and the business is seeing a steady rise in sales. But what lies ahead for Nuutinen? Hannah Abdulla reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail