On the move: What could lie ahead for new Cloetta CEO?
Cloetta CEO Bengt Baron is handing the reins to the boss of its Finnish unit, David Nuutinen, after six years at the top of the European confectioner. The company has just come through what Baron called an "intense restructuring period" following the merger between Cloetta and Leaf International in 2012 and the business is seeing a steady rise in sales. But what lies ahead for Nuutinen? Hannah Abdulla reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill