What is Hormel Foods getting right? – 8 things to learn from CAGNY
Hormel Foods raised its full-year earnings outlook this week on the back of a "record" first quarter. The US company stressed it was able to increase earnings by 23% in spite of lower sales - the consequence of avian influenza hitting its Jennie-O turkey business. Hormel's management shared some insight into what it believes it is getting right at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference this week. Here are just-food's key takeaways.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up