What is Hormel Foods getting right? – 8 things to learn from CAGNY
Hormel Foods raised its full-year earnings outlook this week on the back of a "record" first quarter. The US company stressed it was able to increase earnings by 23% in spite of lower sales - the consequence of avian influenza hitting its Jennie-O turkey business. Hormel's management shared some insight into what it believes it is getting right at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference this week. Here are just-food's key takeaways.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival