What price the Breakfast Snack Attack?
Every working day, nearly five million people skip breakfast at home, opting instead to grab a snack as they dash into work. According to new research commissioned by the National Dairy Council (NDC), about one and a half million bacon sarnies, one million packets of crisps, three-quarters of a million ham sandwiches and half a million soft drinks are consumed in this way every working day - but at what price? A heavy price as it happens - to our bank balances.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning