What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
Within a year of being established, Nomad Foods has made waves in Europe's frozen food sector, snapping up Iglo Group and agreeing a deal for much of Findus Group's assets. The UK-listed company is eyeing opportunities in the US. Stefan Kirk, just-food's M&A columnist and advisor at M&A consultants Glenboden, puts forward some possible targets for Nomad.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"