M&A Watch: Where next in eastern Europe could Maspex pounce?
Poland-based food and drink group Maspex has grown to become one of the sector's largest companies in central and eastern Europe. A move in December for parts of local peer Agros Nova's business pushed Maspex's turnover above EUR1bn. In his latest M&A Watch column, Stefan Kirk of advisory firm Glenboden, looks where Maspex could swoop next.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk