M&A Watch: Where next in eastern Europe could Maspex pounce?
Poland-based food and drink group Maspex has grown to become one of the sector's largest companies in central and eastern Europe. A move in December for parts of local peer Agros Nova's business pushed Maspex's turnover above EUR1bn. In his latest M&A Watch column, Stefan Kirk of advisory firm Glenboden, looks where Maspex could swoop next.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO