Analysis: Why PZ Cussons could continue expansion in food
UK consumer goods group PZ Cussons does the bulk of its business in areas like personal care and beauty but it has food interests in Africa and Australia - and in recent days it has added to its food stable with the acquisition of Australian yoghurt business Five:Am. Dean Best looks at PZ's expansion in food and discusses how much of a priority the sector is for the Carex handwash and Charles Worthington shampoo maker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units