Analysis: Why PZ Cussons could continue expansion in food
UK consumer goods group PZ Cussons does the bulk of its business in areas like personal care and beauty but it has food interests in Africa and Australia - and in recent days it has added to its food stable with the acquisition of Australian yoghurt business Five:Am. Dean Best looks at PZ's expansion in food and discusses how much of a priority the sector is for the Carex handwash and Charles Worthington shampoo maker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- SIAL French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk