Deal or no deal: Will Bonduelle swoop for Green Giant?
With General Mills apparently preparing to sell its Green Giant brand, Bonduelle is rumoured to be looking at a bid. The fit between Green Giant and Bonduelle's existing business is a natural one and the move would significantly step up the French group's presence in North America. However, Green Giant has seen lacklustre sales and its market share decline. Would Bonduelle move for a turnaround story? Katy Askew investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations