Deal or no deal: Will Bonduelle swoop for Green Giant?
With General Mills apparently preparing to sell its Green Giant brand, Bonduelle is rumoured to be looking at a bid. The fit between Green Giant and Bonduelle's existing business is a natural one and the move would significantly step up the French group's presence in North America. However, Green Giant has seen lacklustre sales and its market share decline. Would Bonduelle move for a turnaround story? Katy Askew investigates.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre