Will GMOs Eclipse Chemical Crop Protection?
The gradual acceptance of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)is threatening to suffocate the chemical crop protection market by making seeds more resistant to growth retardants. Corn, soybean, and cotton crop markets are already seeing significant adoption of genetically engineered seeds. According to new strategic market research by Frost & Sullivan (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1