Will GMOs Eclipse Chemical Crop Protection?
The gradual acceptance of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)is threatening to suffocate the chemical crop protection market by making seeds more resistant to growth retardants. Corn, soybean, and cotton crop markets are already seeing significant adoption of genetically engineered seeds. According to new strategic market research by Frost & Sullivan (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund