Would acquiring Campbell’s be ‘Mmm mmm good’ for Heinz?
Heinz has signalled that it is on the acquisition hunt, having built up a sizeable war chest to fuel growth. At yesterday's (13 August) AGM, the Pittsburgh-based ketchup maker hinted that US soup giant Campbell Soup Co could be one of the targets in its sights. Katy Humphries reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw