In the spotlight: Zetar aims for sweeter future with Germany's Zertus
Zetar's decision to accept a bid from Germany's Zertus raised eyebrows but the UK confectioner and snack firm, frustrated at not being able to grow as quickly as it wanted, sees the sale as a way to fulfil its European ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- Will Belvita win at breakfast in China? - analysis
- Interview: How American Halal rides ethical wave
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Nestle combats Thai seafood supply forced labour
- Greencore profits lifted by on-the-go food focus
- Nestle to sell Jamaican dairy unit