In the spotlight: Zetar aims for sweeter future with Germany's Zertus
Zetar's decision to accept a bid from Germany's Zertus raised eyebrows but the UK confectioner and snack firm, frustrated at not being able to grow as quickly as it wanted, sees the sale as a way to fulfil its European ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam