With 13 years reporting on FMCG, Dean began at Wine & Spirit International in 2003 before joining just-drinks.com as news editor in 2005. In April 2007, Dean crossed from drinks to food and became editor of...
Katy Askew is just-food's deputy editor, with over thirteen years of experience writing for consumer and business titles. She has contributed to print, online and radio publications and worked across a var...
Hannah-Farah Abdulla is just-food's news editor, with over four years of experience in the publishing industry. Hannah graduated from Loughborough University with a degree in publishing with English. She has exper...
John Shepherd is just-food's acting news editor. A UK-based journalist, he has extensive experience of reporting on business and financial issues as they affect the international community and emergin...
Ben Cooper is just-food's contributing editor and specialises in business ethics, corporate social responsibility, policy issues and sustainability. He holds MAs from Cambridge University and the University of London, r...
Keith Nuthall is an experienced journalist specialising in international organisations, law and regulation, especially the European Union and the World Trade Organisation. He has written extensively on EU support for th...
Peter Crosskey is an English freelance who specialises in the francophone world. Based in the UK, he has been a journalist since 1986. Peter has worked on the staff of a number of trade press titles, including Fishing N...
As principal of M&A advisors Glenboden, Stefan Kirk has 25 years' experience in merger & acquisition transactions, and business development projects, in the food & beverages sector.
'Emigrated' from north-east England to France over 20 years ago, setting up initially as a freelancer covering French business developments for the English-language press across a broad range of sectors. Stuart then spe...
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review