just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Alyssa McMurtry
Spanish baker Dulcesol has entered Morocco through a local sales, marketing and distribution joint venture with an undisclosed local partner.
Spain's Conservas Garavilla has said its takeover of family-owned rival Conservas Cuca is "one step more" in consolidating its position as a "national leader" in the country's canned fish sector.
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Mars puts R&D at centre of US plant expansion
- Italy warns of EUR200m hit from Russia ban