just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Alyssa McMurtry
Spanish baker Dulcesol has entered Morocco through a local sales, marketing and distribution joint venture with an undisclosed local partner.
Spain's Conservas Garavilla has said its takeover of family-owned rival Conservas Cuca is "one step more" in consolidating its position as a "national leader" in the country's canned fish sector.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units