just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Alyssa McMurtry
Spanish baker Dulcesol has entered Morocco through a local sales, marketing and distribution joint venture with an undisclosed local partner.
Spain's Conservas Garavilla has said its takeover of family-owned rival Conservas Cuca is "one step more" in consolidating its position as a "national leader" in the country's canned fish sector.
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Interview: Flapjacked looks to ride protein wave
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- UPDATE: Danone merges Dumex with Mengniu
- Danone eyes "return to growth" in fresh dairy
- Unilever sees growth in food, refreshments
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal