just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Alyssa McMurtry
Spanish baker Dulcesol has entered Morocco through a local sales, marketing and distribution joint venture with an undisclosed local partner.
Spain's Conservas Garavilla has said its takeover of family-owned rival Conservas Cuca is "one step more" in consolidating its position as a "national leader" in the country's canned fish sector.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK