just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Alyssa McMurtry
Spanish baker Dulcesol has entered Morocco through a local sales, marketing and distribution joint venture with an undisclosed local partner.
Spain's Conservas Garavilla has said its takeover of family-owned rival Conservas Cuca is "one step more" in consolidating its position as a "national leader" in the country's canned fish sector.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO