just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Andy Morton
Suntory Holdings has yet to officially confirm reports it has appointed a new chief executive.
Nelson Peltz has called on PepsiCo to deliver "not just platitudes and rhetoric", in an open letter demanding the food and drinks giant outline in detail why it refuses to split its beverage and snacks units.
Suntory Food & Beverage is to hold off on acquisitions for the next year, its CEO has said in an interview.
Suntory Beverage & Food, the owner of Asian food business Cerebos Group, has doubled first-half profits in its first financial statement since it started trading on the Tokyo stock exchange.
Suntory Holdings aims to raise JYN388bn (US$4bn) when it lists its food and soft drinks unit next week.
PepsiCo has posted a fall in full-year profits and sales as a 53rd week in 2011 results left a tough comparison.
PureCircle, a producer of stevia ingredients, expects first-half sales to surge as food and beverage companies sign up for the natural sweetener.
PepsiCo has unveiled a new US$40m research and development centre in Shanghai today (13 November), its largest outside of the US.
PepsiCo's president John Compton has left the group after less than eight months in the role.
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report