just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Andy Morton
PepsiCo chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi is to join an advisory panel for Donald Trump just weeks after she unwittingly sparked a social media storm over the US President-elect.
Chinese dairy giant Yili Industrial Group has launched a yogurt drink in its domestic market containing juice balls that burst in the mouth.
PepsiCo has launched a vending machine in the US that gives consumers detailed nutritional information on each product.
PepsiCo has confirmed job cuts after reports it had closed its department for global marketing procurement.
Coca-Cola Co. has said the dairy category can "rain money" as the company revealed its upcoming Fairlife Ultra-Filtered Milk will sell for twice the price of regular milk.
Suntory Holdings has yet to officially confirm reports it has appointed a new chief executive.
Nelson Peltz has called on PepsiCo to deliver "not just platitudes and rhetoric", in an open letter demanding the food and drinks giant outline in detail why it refuses to split its beverage and snacks units.
Suntory Food & Beverage is to hold off on acquisitions for the next year, its CEO has said in an interview.
Suntory Beverage & Food, the owner of Asian food business Cerebos Group, has doubled first-half profits in its first financial statement since it started trading on the Tokyo stock exchange.
Suntory Holdings aims to raise JYN388bn (US$4bn) when it lists its food and soft drinks unit next week.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action