just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Andy Morton
PepsiCo has launched a vending machine in the US that gives consumers detailed nutritional information on each product.
PepsiCo has confirmed job cuts after reports it had closed its department for global marketing procurement.
Coca-Cola Co. has said the dairy category can "rain money" as the company revealed its upcoming Fairlife Ultra-Filtered Milk will sell for twice the price of regular milk.
Suntory Holdings has yet to officially confirm reports it has appointed a new chief executive.
Nelson Peltz has called on PepsiCo to deliver "not just platitudes and rhetoric", in an open letter demanding the food and drinks giant outline in detail why it refuses to split its beverage and snacks units.
Suntory Food & Beverage is to hold off on acquisitions for the next year, its CEO has said in an interview.
Suntory Beverage & Food, the owner of Asian food business Cerebos Group, has doubled first-half profits in its first financial statement since it started trading on the Tokyo stock exchange.
Suntory Holdings aims to raise JYN388bn (US$4bn) when it lists its food and soft drinks unit next week.
PepsiCo has posted a fall in full-year profits and sales as a 53rd week in 2011 results left a tough comparison.
PureCircle, a producer of stevia ingredients, expects first-half sales to surge as food and beverage companies sign up for the natural sweetener.
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues