just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Andy Morton
Suntory Holdings has yet to officially confirm reports it has appointed a new chief executive.
Nelson Peltz has called on PepsiCo to deliver "not just platitudes and rhetoric", in an open letter demanding the food and drinks giant outline in detail why it refuses to split its beverage and snacks units.
Suntory Food & Beverage is to hold off on acquisitions for the next year, its CEO has said in an interview.
Suntory Beverage & Food, the owner of Asian food business Cerebos Group, has doubled first-half profits in its first financial statement since it started trading on the Tokyo stock exchange.
Suntory Holdings aims to raise JYN388bn (US$4bn) when it lists its food and soft drinks unit next week.
PepsiCo has posted a fall in full-year profits and sales as a 53rd week in 2011 results left a tough comparison.
PureCircle, a producer of stevia ingredients, expects first-half sales to surge as food and beverage companies sign up for the natural sweetener.
PepsiCo has unveiled a new US$40m research and development centre in Shanghai today (13 November), its largest outside of the US.
PepsiCo's president John Compton has left the group after less than eight months in the role.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's