just-food authors and correspondents
Chris Mercer & Michael Fitzpatrick
Articles by Chris Mercer & Michael Fitzpatrick
Analysts and investors have reacted badly to a breakdown in merger talks between Kirin Holdings and Suntory.
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal