just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by David Leggett
The global economy is awash with talk that the bottom may have been reached. Fiscal stimulus packages have taken effect, while there is the prospect of a recovery based on restocking next year. However, David Leggett argues, the underlying causes of the downturn have not gone away - and could lead to a W-shaped recession.
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- SIAL: French firm Michel et Augustin to enter US
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk