just-food authors and correspondents
Dean Best and Ben Cooper
Articles by Dean Best and Ben Cooper
Cocoa processors including Cargill and Archer Daniels Midland could be encouraged to follow the example of Nestle and launch investigations into their cocoa supply chains, the head of the Fair Labor Association has told just-food.
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking