just-food authors and correspondents
Hannah-Farah Abdulla is just-food's news editor, with over four years of experience in the publishing industry.
Hannah graduated from Loughborough University with a degree in publishing with English.
She has experience in both print and online journalism. Hannah spent two years as assistant editor for John Lewis' internal publication The Chronicle before travelling to the Middle East where she worked for two years under the ITP Publishing Group umbrella. Hannah spent one year as editor on B2B title Facilities Management Middle East before moving on to F&B title Caterer Middle East which focused on the retail and foodservice aspects of the industry.
Articles by Hannah Abdulla
Australian meat processor Thomas Foods has announced A$25.4m (US$20.2m) of investment at its Murray Bridge plant, which will see the addition of a beef-boning facility.
Philippines food and drink business San Miguel Corp. is to buy out US group Hormel Foods from the companies' venture in Vietnam.
Mars has confirmed "production delays" will lead to a shortage of its Malteaster bunny product in the UK this year.
UK dairy group First Milk has posted annual losses of over GBP5m despite higher sales thanks to the cost of closing a packing facility and to restructuring charges.
French crisp maker Sibell has acquired Spanish counterpart Celigüeta and its production plant in Victoria.
Mediation attempts to resolve a US lawsuit that alleges Heinz had stolen the idea for its Dip & Squeeze condiment packs have failed.
US-baked goods firm Nonni's Foods has announced the appointment of Brian Hansberry as CEO.
Dutch meat processor Vion Food Group has announced the departure of CEO Michiel Herkemij after a little over a year the job.
Danish Crown's UK arm, Tulip, has launched a low-salt version of its Danepak bacon in the country.
PepsiCo has announced the launch of a sweet snacking option under its Frito-Lay Cheetos brand in the US.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits