just-food authors and correspondents
Hannah-Farah Abdulla is just-food's news editor, with over four years of experience in the publishing industry.
Hannah graduated from Loughborough University with a degree in publishing with English.
She has experience in both print and online journalism. Hannah spent two years as assistant editor for John Lewis' internal publication The Chronicle before travelling to the Middle East where she worked for two years under the ITP Publishing Group umbrella. Hannah spent one year as editor on B2B title Facilities Management Middle East before moving on to F&B title Caterer Middle East which focused on the retail and foodservice aspects of the industry.
Articles by Hannah Abdulla
Kellogg has confirmed it has pressed forward with a bid to acquire Egyptian snack maker Bisco Misr.
Mizkan is planning to cut 87 jobs in the UK, with the Japanese food group pointing to "challenging" trading conditions in the country.
Chinese dairy company Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co. has made a second investment into the dairy production base in New Zealand it acquired at the end of 2012.
Danone, General Mills and Chobani have been accused of "misleading parents" looking for healthier foods into buying yoghurts "loaded with sugar and containing a myriad of questionably safe artificial sweeteners, colours and emulsifiers".
German agrifood firm KT Agrar has acquired a vegetable plant in the country from Belgium-based processor Greenyard Foods.
This week, we published interviews with senior executives from Brazilian food giant BRF as it embarks on international expansion. Elsewhere, staff at United Biscuits' Aintree factory in Liverpool pushed forward with strike action and Finnish group Raisio secured control of Benecol in the UK, Ireland and Belgium.
Egyptian snack maker Bisco Misr has favoured Kellogg over Abraaj for the takeover of its business, after the US cereal giant submitted an EGP908.5m bid to acquire the snack maker, it was revealed in a bourse filing today (20 November)
Dutch authorities have introduced another 72-hr ban on transporting poultry, eggs and other related products after a second outbreak of avian influenza.
Finnish food firm, Raisio, has announced the departure of its chief financial officer Jyrki Paappa.
Australia's Freedom Foods Group and Perich Group have signed an agreement with China's New Hope Group that sees millions invested in Australian dairy farms.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report