just-food authors and correspondents
Hannah-Farah Abdulla is just-food's news editor, with over four years of experience in the publishing industry.
Hannah graduated from Loughborough University with a degree in publishing with English.
She has experience in both print and online journalism. Hannah spent two years as assistant editor for John Lewis' internal publication The Chronicle before travelling to the Middle East where she worked for two years under the ITP Publishing Group umbrella. Hannah spent one year as editor on B2B title Facilities Management Middle East before moving on to F&B title Caterer Middle East which focused on the retail and foodservice aspects of the industry.
Articles by Hannah Abdulla
Calavo Growers, the US fresh produce group, has reported "record" nine-month sales and profits.
Bob Evans Farms has reported a jump in first-quarter profits from its food manufacturing arm thanks to falling costs offsetting lower sales.
Flowers Foods has introduced two "wholesome grain" snacks under its Mrs. Freshley's brand.
US organic baking brand Miss Jones Baking Co. is claiming a category first with the launch of organic ready-to-use frostings and organic baking mixes.
Grupo Bimbo is adding a pretzel range to its New York Bakery Co. portfolio in the UK.
US own-label cheese maker Hilmar Cheese Co. has confirmed its founder and CEO John Jeter is retiring after 31 years at the helm.
The American Halal Co. has announced the appointment of Sabra Dipping Co. finance executive, Haroon Jafree, as its chief operating officer and senior VP of corporate development.
French food firm Fleury Michon has reported a jump in profit for the first half of the year after seeing increases in sales in both its domestic and international operations.
South African food company RCL Foods has reported a jump in earnings and sales for the full year.
A deterioration of the macroeconomic situation in Ukraine and Russia has hit Dutch dairy processor Milkiland's bottom line, resulting in a loss for the first half of the year.
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Briefing: The emergence of gluten-free in Spain
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G to acquire Green Giant from General Mills
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- Mondelez opens line at Poland chocolate plant
- Cheese maker Entremont moves into frozen food
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis