just-food authors and correspondents
Jacques Dupré, SymphonyIRI
Articles by Jacques Dupré, SymphonyIRI
The price gap between private label and brands did, in the main, close in the last quarter in 2012, according to the latest figures from the just-food international basket. SymphonyIRI, which compiles the data for just-food, argues the numbers support its belief that an over-use of price-based promos is dated.
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Nestle "disappointed" as ASA bans toddler milk ad
- Sanitarium launches oat-based breakfast drink