just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by James Wilmore
PepsiCo has said it expects to reach "millions" of consumers digitally in a tie-up with the newly-launched iTunes Radio.
The CEO of PepsiCo's Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) unit, Saad Abdul-Latif, has died suddenly.
Suntory Holdings' food and soft drinks unit has won approval to list on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE), a move expected to see the company raise around JYN476bn (US$4.7bn).
Kirin Holdings has reported a significant return to net profit in its first quarter helped by the sale of its stake in Fraser and Neave earlier this year.
The Coca-Cola Co. has agreed a deal to increase its stake in UK smoothie and Veg pots maker Innocent as it looks to expand the brand internationally.
Japanese food and drink firm Kirin Holdings has said it will sell its 15% stake in Fraser and Neave to investment vehicle TCC Assets for around S$2bn (US$1.6bn).
Thai investment vehicle TCC Assets has gained a controlling stake in Singapore food and drink group Fraser and Neave after acquiring more shares in the group.
Fraser & Neave's board of directors have said they will resign from the company once the takeover by TCC Assets is completed.
ThaiBev-controlled TCC Assets has said its SGD9.55-per-share bid for Fraser & Neave (F&N) is its "final" offer for the group.
The battle for Fraser & Neave appears to be over after Overseas Union Enterprise (OUE) said it will not increase its bid to match its rival, TCC Assets.
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- Shopper trends: Promos can mean higher prices
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Abraaj outbids Kellogg with fresh Bisco Misr offer