just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by James Wilmore
PepsiCo has said it expects to reach "millions" of consumers digitally in a tie-up with the newly-launched iTunes Radio.
The CEO of PepsiCo's Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) unit, Saad Abdul-Latif, has died suddenly.
Suntory Holdings' food and soft drinks unit has won approval to list on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE), a move expected to see the company raise around JYN476bn (US$4.7bn).
Kirin Holdings has reported a significant return to net profit in its first quarter helped by the sale of its stake in Fraser and Neave earlier this year.
The Coca-Cola Co. has agreed a deal to increase its stake in UK smoothie and Veg pots maker Innocent as it looks to expand the brand internationally.
Japanese food and drink firm Kirin Holdings has said it will sell its 15% stake in Fraser and Neave to investment vehicle TCC Assets for around S$2bn (US$1.6bn).
Thai investment vehicle TCC Assets has gained a controlling stake in Singapore food and drink group Fraser and Neave after acquiring more shares in the group.
Fraser & Neave's board of directors have said they will resign from the company once the takeover by TCC Assets is completed.
ThaiBev-controlled TCC Assets has said its SGD9.55-per-share bid for Fraser & Neave (F&N) is its "final" offer for the group.
The battle for Fraser & Neave appears to be over after Overseas Union Enterprise (OUE) said it will not increase its bid to match its rival, TCC Assets.
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre
- Aryzta profits rise on M&A