just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by James Wilmore
PepsiCo has said it expects to reach "millions" of consumers digitally in a tie-up with the newly-launched iTunes Radio.
The CEO of PepsiCo's Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) unit, Saad Abdul-Latif, has died suddenly.
Suntory Holdings' food and soft drinks unit has won approval to list on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE), a move expected to see the company raise around JYN476bn (US$4.7bn).
Kirin Holdings has reported a significant return to net profit in its first quarter helped by the sale of its stake in Fraser and Neave earlier this year.
The Coca-Cola Co. has agreed a deal to increase its stake in UK smoothie and Veg pots maker Innocent as it looks to expand the brand internationally.
Japanese food and drink firm Kirin Holdings has said it will sell its 15% stake in Fraser and Neave to investment vehicle TCC Assets for around S$2bn (US$1.6bn).
Thai investment vehicle TCC Assets has gained a controlling stake in Singapore food and drink group Fraser and Neave after acquiring more shares in the group.
Fraser & Neave's board of directors have said they will resign from the company once the takeover by TCC Assets is completed.
ThaiBev-controlled TCC Assets has said its SGD9.55-per-share bid for Fraser & Neave (F&N) is its "final" offer for the group.
The battle for Fraser & Neave appears to be over after Overseas Union Enterprise (OUE) said it will not increase its bid to match its rival, TCC Assets.
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network