just-food authors and correspondents
just-food Research Team
Articles by just-food Research Team
Demand for convenience food is on the rise thanks to a range of changes to consumer lifestyles. How can your business react? This week's featured research includes analysis from Canadean on how to devise new strategies for the convenience food market.
This week's featured reports include research on the baby food market in Australia and takes in analysis of the confectionery sectors in the US and in Mexico.
This week's regular research round-up features reports on the challenges facing US meat packers, a breakdown of the world's largest confectioners and an overview of the top five emerging markets for food manufacturers.
This week, our research team features reports in the just-food store on the global baked goods market, confectionery in Sweden and the dairy sector in Romania, plus an analysis of Campbell Soup Co.'s recent M&A.
China is a market high on the list for a number of dairy multinationals and this week's featured research from the just-food store includes a report setting out forecasts for the sector to 2018.
This week's featured reports from the just-food store includes research into the development of the functional foods sector, forecasts for the UK bakery industry and a briefing on the Middle East.
Featured in this week's selection of reports from the just-food research store is analysis of China's slowing biscuit market and our look at the opportunities for FMCG in the Middle East.
Among this week's featured reports from the just-food research store include forecast data on the ice cream sector in the US and analysis of how the market for halal food could develop in Europe.
This week's selection of reports from the just-food store shines a spotlight on Vietnam, a market in which international food manufacturers are taking a growing interest. Macroeconomic research is included, as well as analysis on specific categories from dairy to confectionery.
Gluten free, M&A in the dairy sector and Indonesia's potential are featured in this week's clutch of reports from the just-food research store.
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report