just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by just-food.com
German chocolate maker Halloren has acquired full ownership of Dutch confectioner Steenland.
Pinnacle Foods Finance has posted a fall in underlying operating profit for the first quarter of 2011 a drop in sales and higher input costs.
Gum is set to be the fastest-growing confectionery channel in the next three years, according to research released today (12 May).
Seafood giant Thai Union Frozen Products has reported a 9% fall in first-quarter profits despite a rise in sales amid a jump in tuna and shrimp raw-material prices.
Singapore-based cocoa manufacturer Petra Foods posted a jump in net profit during the first quarter as it reported strong sales growth over the quarter.
US supermarket operator Spartan Stores reported an increase in full-year profits, despite sales remaining flat for the period.
Shares in Marine Harvest have plummeted after the seafood processor reported a decline in profit for the first quarter.
Canadian natural and organic food group SunOpta has reported "record" first-quarter earnings on the back of growing sales.
US food giant Cargill has merged its Australian beef business with Teys Bros., the country's second-largest beef processor.
The Co-operative Group has insisted it was the first to take legal action in its dispute with UK regional retailer Haldanes Stores.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations