just-food authors and correspondents
Katy Askew and Dean Best
Articles by Katy Askew and Dean Best
Kraft Foods has claimed it is "on track" to meet its three-year goal of reducing the sodium content of products across its portfolio by an average of 10%. However, while food firms have come under considerable pressure from US lobby groups and health campaigners to cut sodium levels in processed foods, consumers have proven resistant to any measure that would sacrifice taste. Kraft senior health and wellness director Vicky Evans Stencel spoke to Katy Askew and Dean Best about Kraft's balancing act to deliver familiar flavours through reformulated recipes in order to address health concerns.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's