just-food authors and correspondents
Katy Askew and Dean Best
Articles by Katy Askew and Dean Best
Kraft Foods has claimed it is "on track" to meet its three-year goal of reducing the sodium content of products across its portfolio by an average of 10%. However, while food firms have come under considerable pressure from US lobby groups and health campaigners to cut sodium levels in processed foods, consumers have proven resistant to any measure that would sacrifice taste. Kraft senior health and wellness director Vicky Evans Stencel spoke to Katy Askew and Dean Best about Kraft's balancing act to deliver familiar flavours through reformulated recipes in order to address health concerns.
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia