just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Kevin Jacobs
Nestle has been accused of infringing a trademark owned by Indian dairy giant Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, the marker of the Amul brand.
India's Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), marketers of the Amul brand of dairy products, has hinted that it plans to set up production in the US.
Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGB), the joint venture between Pepsico India and Tata Tea, plans to enter into the global food industry with a range of healthy food products.
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), marketers of the ‘Amul' & ‘Sagar' brands, announced a 19.3% increase in turnover at its 36th Annual General Meeting.
Fieldfresh Foods, the Indian venture between Bharti Enterprises and Del Monte Pacific, is investing INR2bn in an aggressive expansion drive.
Nestle, the world's largest food maker, is looking to invest in noodle production in India.
Indian Biscuit manufacturer Britannia Industries Limited has announced an expansion drive in the Gulf region, in partnership with Strategic Food International Company (SFIC), in which it holds a 70% stake.
India’s food processing minister has approached the ministry of finance with a proposal to offer the food industry an eight-year tax holiday and to keep VAT below 4% for perishable and non-perishable processed foods products.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare (GSKCH ) launched their second Horlicks food product yesterday (11 June) with the introduction of Junior Horlicks Biscuits.
The long-awaited opening of Wal-Mart’s first store in India will take place tomorrow (30 May) in Amritsar, Punjab.
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Hershey buys company behind BarkThins brand
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO