just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Lubomír Sedlák
Tesco in Czech Republic has decided to make some substantial personnel changes.
Four multinational retailers in the Czech Republic are alleged to have deceived customers by prolonging expiry dates on some of their food products.
Rewe plans to double the investment behind its Penny chain in the Czech Republic.
Denmark-based food group Nowaco has acquired Slovak ice cream firm Frost for an undisclosed sum.
PepsiCo and Tesco's Czech divisions are locked in talks after the US food and drink giant decided to stop supplying the UK retailer's stores in the country.
Agrofert, the Czech Republic's largest food maker, has acquired United Bakeries, the largest bakery firm in the country.
Private-equity firm Penta Investments has become a co-owner of the Czech Republic's biggest meat processor Schneider.
The Czech competition watchdog has opted not to fine retail giant Ahold after investigating its business practices with suppliers in the country.
Dutch retail chain Ahold has confirmed it plans to open "dozens" of new stores in the Czech Republic.
Tesco and Lidl are among three retailers under investigation in the Czech Republic for the alleged mis-use of their position in the market.
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe