just-food authors and correspondents
Articles by Raghavendra Verma
India’s branded poultry manufacturers are nervously awaiting an inflow of imported poultry products from US, warning they may lose significant market share to cheap imports
Indian food and tobacco major ITC is establishing two new production units in its home state of West Bengal to make branded noodles, snacks, chips, biscuits and wheat flour.
Indian breakfast cereal maker Bagrry’s India Ltd is launching company-owned stores, with its first quick service restaurant to open in February in New Delhi.
The Indian venture between Danone and Yakult is expanding its production capacity of probiotic fermented milk in response to rising demand.
India’s Devyani Food Industries Private Ltd is expanding its Cream Bell ice cream brand nationally, aiming to double its sales in the next five years.
The Indian government is set to approve the establishment of 18 new 'mega food parks', linking farms to manufacturers and markets through a network of collection centres and primary processing centres.
Indian food and tobacco major ITC is setting up a US$70m packaged foods and confectionery plant in the eastern state of Odisha.
Indian processed food company Mother Dairy will launch its first frozen snack - Aloo Tikki, a potato-based Indian delicacy - nationwide by the end of this year, a company executive has told just-food.
Indian condiment and snacks maker Cremica Food Industries is building a new factory in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, which could double its production capacity in two years, just-food has been told.
Indian bulk dairy producer Kwality, the owner of the Dairy Best brand, is expanding further in the country's consumer dairy sector with new products and expanded manufacturing facilities.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance