Shopper trends: Avoiding a promotions catastrophe
In the latest quarterly food pricing barometer for just-food, manufacturers across Europe and the US continue to increase their use of promotions. However, long-term deals reset the shopper's perception of what a product is worth and it can be hard for brands to recover, writes IRI's Tim Eales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Hershey's long-term confidence on China
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Tesco delists Rachel's Organic yoghurt range
- Hostess sale rumours hit headlines again
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change
- Second US ice cream firm announces total recall