Comment: Child labour hangs over chocolate sector's CSR programmes
Cadbury owner Mondelez International has pledged US$400m to try to improve the lives of cocoa farmers and, crucially, help shore up future supplies of the commodity. The investment is the latest by a number of suppliers and, while their work should be welcomed, the use of child labour in cocoa farming remains a tough nut to crack.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Hershey's long-term confidence on China
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Tesco delists Rachel's Organic yoghurt range
- Hostess sale rumours hit headlines again
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change
- BRF in JV with UK foodservice firm Invicta