Best bits: Commodity price pressure intensifies
For those watching commodity prices, the news took a turn for the worse on Friday. The US government again cut its forecast on corn yields as the impact of the worst drought in the country for 50 years continues to reveal itself.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- Infographic: Snapshot of Japan's food sector
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Russian government eases ban on food imports
- Jobs set to go at 2 Sisters plants
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- UK group Symington's eyes Australia growth