Best bits: Commodity price pressure intensifies
For those watching commodity prices, the news took a turn for the worse on Friday. The US government again cut its forecast on corn yields as the impact of the worst drought in the country for 50 years continues to reveal itself.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- What Grexit could mean for the food industry
- just-food's pick: Top trends at Fancy Food Show
- Focus: Can General Mills improve US retail sales?
- Focus: ConAgra own-label exit plan is about growth
- How Russia's embargo affects domestic firms
- North Castle acquires stake in Sprout
- ABF's Kingsmill returns to Tesco
- JBS acquires Cargill's US pork unit
- Hovis "mulls Irish Pride Bakeries takeover"
- Sodiaal's Candia signs China JV