Comment: Communication key for next stage of Sainsbury's CSR push
Sainsbury's is one of the more proactive and open FMCG companies on sustainability and deserve plaudits for its work so far. However, as Dean Best writes, the UK retailer needs to communicate its initiatives more to be seen to be at the forefront of developments on such issues, as consumer interest is growing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- Kerry Group launches Pure free-from meals in UK
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands